Broth Based Turkey Tacos
This is a dish we make weekly! Taco meat is versatile if you let it be. We use this taco meat recipe in breakfast omelettes, egg bakes, tacos, salads, quesadillas, soup and even in baked zucchini boats.
- Organic Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup of Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle Powder
- Optional Items: Cilantro, Avocado, Black Olives, Pico De Gallo, Cheese, Tortilla Shells or Chips, Black Bean and Raw Corn.
- Taco Seasoning: combine chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, oregano, paprika, cayenne powder, chipotle powder and set aside.
- Brown ground turkey and strain fat.
- Add 4 tbsp of Taco Seasoning and 1/2 cup of beef bone broth.
- Simmer on low for 30min or until ready to serve.
- Assemble tacos or taco salad with your favorite ingredients and ENJOY!